Sunday 8 July 2012

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast"


People say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It's even supposed to help us prevent getting heart disease. It also makes us happier and gives us the energy we need to start the day. I like to agree with these people, because I love breakfast. I usually wake up extra early to cut down some fruits and make tea. Then I sit in my bed and enjoy eating over a good book or my computer - or just looking at the lovely trees and weather outside, with the lovely tunes of my favorite artists in my ears.


My favorite fruits to have with my breakfast are melons and mango. The other day I had watermelon. Today I had cantelope melon. I love the sweet, fresh taste of fruit in my mouth. It feels like summer. It feels like the sun shining inside me, even if it's raining outside. And the natural sugars give me a great kick into the day ahead. It truly does.



Today I woke up early. I slid into an oversized t-shirt and went to the kitchen. The sun welcomed me with it's bright light, shining through the numerous windows all around my livingroom and kitchen area. I put the cattle on and while waiting for the water to boil, I went out to the balcony. There's nothing better than feeling the warmth of the sun on your body. It tickled my nose too.



You can never really expect to have a great and flawless day. But it's great to know that no matter what, you can always have a great start of the day. And that gives you hope for the rest of  the day to be great too. It gives you a posisitve outlook on the tasks ahead. No matter what, you'll always have breakfast. Even if it's just a cup of coffee and a banana. The first thing I eat every single morning is a banana. No exceptions. Except if we forgot to buy bananas. That's an extremely unlikely situation. I can't even believe I thought of it.


My genious brothers even wrote my name on the last banana. They know who it belongs to.

Have a lovely day, and an even better breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment